Everyone wants to walk inside a house that smells divine. Isn’t a room that smells like ocean breeze absolutely wonderful? Denver rental property management suggests you to follow these tricks to making your home smell great.
• Fill a saucepan with water and add some herbs like mint leaves, lavender or cinnamon. Let the saucepan simmer on your stove and allow the refreshing aroma to waft through your house.
• Indoor plants not only make your home look nice but they purify the air and smell great. Arabian Jasmine, Geraniums, Corsage Orchids and Eucalyptus are great choices.
• To make your home smell sweet, bake some sweet treats. The warm, sweet aroma of cookies or cinnamon rolls baking in the oven will make your home smell like heaven.
• Run a lemon into the garbage disposal to make your kitchen smell zesty. Flush it out with warm water and half a cup of baking soda.
• Clip your favorite car deodorizer to your air vent’s metal slats. The air coming through the vent will get rid of the stink in no time at all.
• Recycle used dryer sheets. Line your gym bag, dresser or garbage can with a few sheets to make minimize odor.