Here are a few reasons why you should pack your bags and fly to Denver:
1. If you are a sports junkie, Denver is home to major sports team namely the Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche and Broncos.
2. Fancy hearing a concert? Go to Red Rocks Amphitheater. Drive 20 minutes away from the city and tick red rocks off from your bucket list.
3. Every January in the north of Downtown Denver, you can participate at the National Western Stock Show. You can see prized live stock auctions, rodeo shows and take part in the festivities.
4. Visit the Denver Chop House for a gastronomic adventure. You can indulge your inner carnivore and order a large juicy steak and pair it with beer from the local brew. You can also visit the Cherry Cricket for some good old comfort food.
5. Denver has a lot of Micro breweries. Take a stroll or a walking tour at Downtown Denver and taste the local blends.
6. Take a look at how money is made at Denver’s branch of the U.S. Mint. Take a tour and prepare to be amazed on how money is made.
7. Contrary to popular belief, Denver is a bright and sunny place not cold and gloomy. It has more sunshine compared to any other city. You don’t have to worry about getting frost bites anytime soon.
8. Denver rental property management recommends you to rent a bike and head to the Cherry Creek Bike Path for some fresh air and exercise. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery while burning calories.