Residential Real Estate Broker and Property Manager
Seeking experienced and motivated property manager to assume an existing portfolio of approximately 35 residential properties in the SW Denver area. This is an independent contractor position with unlimited earning potential. Property Managers present our services to individuals who own residential properties they want to have rented. After procuring an owner, the Property Manager markets the property using the Company’s rental listing feed and shows properties to prospective tenants. Candidate will be expected to grow portfolio to 75+ properties within 3 years.
Woodruff Real Estate and Property Management is a locally owned company that strives to provide the very best property management services available in the Denver Metro Area. The company was established by J. Andrew Woodruff in 2008 and has seen consistent growth since its inception. Leads are provided to Property Managers but Property Managers are also expected to farm their sphere of influence to obtain additional business.
Please email resume and real estate broker’s license to Troy Herman, Managing Broker, Careers@woodruffpm.com.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Present services to property owners and obtain contracts for rental properties to add to your portfolio.
- Timely collection of rents
- Reduce losses due to vacancies by timely turnover and adhere to marketing/leasing protocols that will lease apartments.
- Timely service and enforcement of evictions for non-payment of rent and lease violations.
- Exercise sound judgment regarding property expenditures.
- Ensure timely completion of work order/after hour emergency calls by maintenance staff personnel to minimize labor costs.
- Show available units to potential tenants day, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Exercise sound judgement in identifying potential safety hazards at properties.
- Inspect vacated properties and process all move-outs and security deposits in a timely manner.
- Maintain relations with existing vendors and acquire new vendors as needed.
- Tenant relations and conflict resolution
- Respond in a timely manner to maintenance issues that affect life, health or safety of tenants.
- Candidates must possess active real estate broker license for the state of Colorado
- 2 years of property management experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and insurance
- Comprehensive knowledge of property management, rental property law and operations in a residential setting including leasing, tenant coordination and property management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and E-mail
- Experience using Propertyware or similar property management software
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Work from home
- Ability to set own schedule
- Unlimited earning potential
- Monthly base pay via property management commissions
- Extra earning potential from leasing fees, renewal fees, home sales/purchases.
- No desk or franchise fees
- Training and support